Buggy Lamp - Rusty Gold - Barn Find - Ford Buggy Lamp - Early 1900s - Kerosene Light Lantern
Awesome vintage buggy lamp. It's rusted throughout - yet pretty solid. Not sure it is good enough to restore? The chimney rotates and seems a bit loose, the burner adjust / wick wheel seems to work, it turns with some resistance. Everything else is rusted pretty tight.
Lamp stands about 9" tall. AS IS - not intended to function, just a display piece - YMMV!
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage