Cast Iron Boot Scraper - Old Boot Scrape - Barn Chic - Farmhouse Decor - Mud Scraper - Mud Room
Vintage boot scraper - it's rusty - REAL rusty! But it is solid, rust is removable with some wire brushing. Meh - we kinda like rust around here, but suit yourself! I did soak the old 7/16" nut on the bottom - just to disassemble for safer / easier shipping.. That's how you will receive it. I cleaned up the threads on the "bolt" portion too - and added a washer just for good measure. It's solid - no worries there.
Nice to have by the back door or in the mud room!
assembled - it's about 7 1/2" tall, pan is about 11" x 9"
Obviously heavy - West Coast will get a Large Flat Rate - about $20, contact me to get quote, or buy and I'll refund overages. Eastern US will get cal'd rates.
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage