Cast Iron Kettle - Bean Pot - Cauldron - Drilled Bottom - Planter - Great Paint Weathering - Early Piece
So apparently the drill was invented just after the bean pot, and thus was invented the planter...
And so it goes - it a gorgeous old piece, 3 good legs, handle loops are fine, everything is just the way you want it, if you don't need it to hold liquid. The holes could be patched or welded closed I guess - but if you are using this for a display piece or planter, you can't see them at all.
Just under 9 1/2" diameter at the top, 8 1/4" tall not including handle.
As Is - All Sales Final
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage