Cast Iron Kettle - Tea Pot - No Leaks - Old Cast Iron - Farmhouse Decor - Perfectly Primitive - Appalachian Rescue
Wonderful old cast iron kettle. In pretty good shape - could be restored or left as is. Structurally the only issue I could find was a very small crack on the rim leading down to the rivet on one of the handle mounts - I have marked this in the images. It is an OLD wound, and does not impact the structure or the use - I almost missed it!
I have not cleaned it - I have filled it and found no leaks!
There is a mark on the bottom - "4" then something that could be "Pints" maybe? Tried to capture this in the images too.
It is either VERY old or was VERY used over the years - likely both!
It has wonderful primitive appeal - including what I believe to be a replaced handle - hand riveted to the base - blacksmith style.
about 10" length (back to spout) 5" tall not including handle.
There is no lid.
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage