Folk Art Hand Made Toy Well - Wooden OOAK Childs Toy Well - Wooden Folk Art - Hand Made Mountain Craft - AAFA - Working Water Well
One of a kind, home made, hand built, folk art wishing well. Nothing goes to waste... including the tidbits of wood left over in pawpaw's work shop...
It works as designed, the bucket lowers and raises as the handle is turned - pretty neato!
Let the images speak, they tell the story. I will point out a few things, just so we are on the same page...
1) the overhanging wood that holds the bucket is sagging - a couple of small well placed wood screws will put them on the level, but it really doesn't impact operation.
2) some of the little bits of wood are split - this piece may have been crafted by an industrious child, with what he/she could get their hands on at the time, again, this would explain some of the craftsmanship observed.
Again, operationally it is fine, but these points do lend to the overall fragility of this old piece... I would not purchase to be played with - it would certainly need to be sured up a bit if that is the intent. Will be thoughtfully packaged for safe transport!
4 1/2" wide, 6" deep, 11" tall As is sale! Read description, ask questions, look at all images!
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage