Antique Shutter Dogs - Shutter Hardware Forged Colonial Architectural Salvage
Special Find! These are very old (possibly colonial) shutter hinges. They are blacksmith forged and just beautiful! These were attached by driving forged spike into exterior wall, then cut nail through the hole to hold the hinge fast to the wall. 3 of the hinges retain all or most of the spike, one hinge has the spike missing.
I would consider these more of a period artifact than pieces for upcycling, meant to be enjoyed for the historical quality.
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage