BoHo Caribbean Style African Goddess Trinket Dish Ashtray - 60s 70s PlasterWare - So Much Color
It's all about the colors here - so beautiful and bright! A stunning and rare addition to your BoHo setting with such a Caribbean flare!
Well cleaned painted plaster "trinket dish" (the new word for old ashtray) - has plenty of vintage character - beautiful ebony goddess with reds and oranges, mostly bright red - although the images show and some very light chipping/paint wear here and there - see images, she is a vintage lady for sure!
9" tall, 7 1/2" wide
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage