Vintage Gamewell Alarm Box Mount - Firefighter Mancave Restore
This is setup for a Gamewell alarm box, pole mount. I believe you can hammer the ears out flat for wall mount - why not? mount screws are included (as pictured). These are the screws that hold the box to the mount, NOT the screws that attach the mount to the pole.
as pictured, the vertical screws are 10" apart, horiz are 6 1/2" apart.
Convo me if you need more measurements, etc. It's in fine shape, as the images indicate. It will be protected and packed well. Know what you are buying before you buy please! No returns, as is sale!
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage