Vintage Iron Can Opener Commercial Edlund Can Opener Counter Clamp Barn Find Parts RestoreVery nice barn find - primitive iron commercial can opener. It's an Edlund brand commercial type - will clamp onto counter.
It is rusty - real rusty. It may restore, or be good for parts. The handle rotates fine, the clamp turns a little - would free up just fine with a little oil. The vertical shaft would normally slide up and down to accommodate various sized cans, it is stuck - likely not a big chore to free it either, just a soaking in oil or WD-40.
I'll leave the restoration / cleaning to the new owner.
Please use the images to judge overall condition!about 12" in length
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage