Vintage Kronheimer Oldenbusch Jewelry Box - K&O Company - Trinket Box - Quadruple Silver Plate - 1900's Unique SilverPlate
What a gorgeous old piece!
Kronheimer and Oldenbusch operated in the New York / NewJersy area from the early 1900's to the 1940's. More famous for souvenir type metal work depicting buildings and monuments, they also turned out some gorgeous decorative metalwork.
This old piece has many things going for it - design, patina, utility, condition - it's all there. The hinges are good, the little ring tray lifts out for additional storage beneath. There is no key, although it is likely of a common design - but not needed. Has a discreet monogrammed "E" on the lid in the center.
I believe the design is an abstraction of a squid or sea serpent - what do you see?
Bottom is marked with the K&O Company Hallmark.
Measures 5 1/8" square at base
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage