Vintage Retro Copper Coated Space Heater HandyHot Brand Small Size - Industrial Lamp Project
Nice barn find! Vintage HandyHot model radiant heater from Chicago Electric!
1) Iron parts are chippy rusty (but solid)
2) The cord/plug is missing - cut off.
3) The element is not intact, but it is there.
Would make a wonderful restoration piece - or upcycled into an industrial lamp.
9 1/2" diameter (approx)
12 1/2" inches tall (approx)
Shipping calculated for priority mail - I can ship for less "ground" to the West Coast, etc. Convo me with your zip and I can calculate a more reasonable rate.
*NOTE* I have done my best to describe this piece accurately - even though it is in working condition, it is still an old appliance, and function and safety cannot be guaranteed. This is being sold as a collectible, it is the discretion of the buyer to evaluate and use accordingly, assuming any and all risk. This is an "as-is" sale, no returns. By purchasing, you are agreeing to these terms.
We are excited that you have found us! Here are a few FAQ Answers:
- We always combine shipping on multiple items and refund overages.
- Offers - Never hurts to ask, especially if you are purchasing multiple items!
- We have lots of treasures that aren't listed - if you are looking for something special, maybe we can help!
- We only ship to the US.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days.
- Please visit our Policy Section, it covers questions and policies more in depth. By Purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our store policies.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message through our Contact Page.
Thanks for coming by, we are constantly adding new treasures to our online inventory - so stop by often! Idugitup Vintage